Thursday, 10 December 2015

Sound

I found a royalty free sound clip website http://soundbible.com/

I have found some sounds that I can use for the opening sequence as both non-diegetic diegetic sounds

http://soundbible.com/1935-Ocean-Waves.html
I can use this one for the first shot of the character by the sea of pills, it will make the pills seem more fluid.

http://soundbible.com/1936-Crisp-Ocean-Waves.html

http://soundbible.com/1999-Rain.html

http://soundbible.com/916-Perfect-Thunder-Storm.html

http://soundbible.com/1782-Tyrannosaurus-Rex-.html
I can use this for the part where we the character rips through food in the second section

http://soundbible.com/1472-Depth-Charge.html
for surreal ground impact

http://soundbible.com/1925-Slow-Paper-Rip.html

http://soundbible.com/863-Dolphins.html

http://soundbible.com/1660-Underwater-Pool.html
creates immersed environment and amplified emersion

http://soundbible.com/1297-Rowing-A-Boat.html

http://soundbible.com/1818-Rainforest-Ambience.html
this sound clip can create a juxtaposition of environment

http://soundbible.com/1267-Swimming-Pool-Ambiance.html

by using different sounds I can create a different feel to the whole video by placing the viewer's senses in conflict. I can uses sounds that also represent the emotion or meaning of the scene instead of using visuals.


No comments:

Post a Comment