Monday, 7 December 2015

Planning

Props needed:

Part 1:

paper cut outs
pictures of actor
movement references
over head lamp
tripod

this part is going to take the most amount of time and will need the most resources, this means I will need a place that is accessible and a controlled environment, a desk in my house is the most reasonable and easy place to choose to shoot this part.

part 2:

leaves
bread/meat (tearing food)
tripod
external lights
black sheet
pillows/ mattress

For this part I will need access to the drama studio for about an hour and the use of one light to shine on the actors face. I can also use a dark room with a single light to illuminate the actors face, possibly more black sheets needed if the drama studio isn't used.


Part 3:

armchair
means to move the armchair around.

Fashion:
the character will be wearing black clothes throughout the whole piece.

locations:
drama studio
main hall
forest type setting

No comments:

Post a Comment